Domoerevna G Kapogiannis Laboratories as a firm, is strongly committed to providing leading-edge technologies and services in the field of durability engineering.
Domoerevna’s management and staff are driven by a clear desire to continuously improve the quality of technologies and services offered. As such, Domoerevna has adopted the ISO 17025 standard so that at all times and under any circumstance, we can provide the level of excellence our clients deserve. Application of the standard also enables us to annually review the achievement of our specific quality objectives.
A laboratory’s fulfilment of the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 means the laboratory meets both the technical competence requirements and management system requirements that are necessary for it to consistently deliver technically valid test results and calibrations. The management system requirements in ISO/IEC 17025 are written in language relevant to laboratory operations and operate generally in accordance with the principles of ISO 9001.
Domoerevna Quality Control Laboratories are committed to:
- Ensuring our Quality Management System maintains compliance to ISO/IEC 17025 by regular internal audits, management reviews, corrective and preventive actions.
- Developing effective and compliant processes and procedures.
- Measuring and continually improving processes and procedures.
- Enhancing Client and Candidate satisfaction.
- Meeting all applicable Legal and Regulatory requirements
- Continually improving the effectiveness of our Quality Management System
- Promoting responsiveness and professionalism in all employees, including appropriate training,
- Rigorously controlling the design, implementation and completion of all projects